Housing Litigation Lawyer – London – 3-6 months – Remote - up to £50 per hour(umbrella) depending on experience
Venn Group’s specialist legal team is currently working with an established Local authority in Kent who are recruiting for a Housing Litigation Lawyer to join their department.
This is a full-time position for 35 hours per week. The role is offered for an initial period of 3-6 months. However, this may be extended. This is a fully remote role.
- Previous experience working within local government.
- Good practical knowledge of housing litigation law
- Experience in Sec.11 or Anti-Social Behaviour Act
- An understanding of the workings of local government and the challenges being set by the new local government agenda along with the financial, legal and political context of local government.
- Knowledge of local government powers and duties and at least one of the following areas of law, procurement & contract, Housing and Civil Litigation, development.
- Housing and Litigation and related areas
- A qualified solicitor or barrister holding a practicing certificate.
- Have experience of handling a caseload of Housing Disrepair cases so they can hit the ground
running with minimal supervision
For further information, please contact Alexander Rasaq at Venn Group, by responding to this advert.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency which welcomes applications from all candidates.