Housing Officer Vacancy
Venn Group have been approached by a charitable organisation to recruit a Housing Officer. The vacancy is for 2 – 3 months with a possibility of extension beyond that and the majority of the role will be working from home with an expectancy to go to Darlington up to 2 times were week.
Your duties as Housing Officer will include:
- Being responsible for a patch of properties
- Dealing with ASB cases
- Calculating arrears and setting up payment plans
- Carrying out scheme inspections
- Liaising with external contractors and companies
- Dealing with complaints via phone and email
- Attending courts
- Liaising with relevant services on clients behalf
The successful candidate must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Driving licence and access to a car
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.