Temporary Housing Officer
Venn Group Social Housing Recruitment Team are currently recruiting for a temporary Neighbourhood Officer for our client based in Dorset to begin employment within their expanding team.
Contract Type: 4 months +
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
Rate: £17.02 umbrella
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overseeing a patch of properties across Dorset
- Use a risk-based approach to schedule and complete neighbourhood inspections
- Manage tenancies through support and enforcement and collaborate with multi-agency working
- Provide advice to customers, update records, answer inbound calls and ensure access to safe landlord services
- Deal quickly and decisively, working with customers, to address tenancy breaches. Agree action plans and, as a last resort, take proportionate action to enforce the tenancy.
- Proactively investigate suspected cases of tenancy fraud, to ensure properties are being occupied in accordance with the terms of the tenancy agreement
- Manage and set up Starter Tenancy files
- Carry out post sign up visits or other routine visits when required
- Conduct Estate safety inspections
- Carry out mutual exchange inspections, complete paperwork and liaise with other organisations to complete requests
- Support clients to move to alternative accommodation
- Record monthly performance information
- Assist with diary management and day-to-day office administration
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Access, Excel and Outlook
- Full UK drivers licence and access to own car
To apply for this role or to find out about other Housing jobs, please contact Emily Rex or Branwen Johns from the Bristol Housing recruitment team on 01179 308760 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.