Housing Officer Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a Housing Association and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Housing Officer
Rate: £16.23 PAYE inc holiday pay (£18.45 Umbrella Rate)
Length: 4 months minimum
Hours: 37 hours per week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Responding to customer enquiries relating to their tenancy with such as relationship breakdown, requesting to exchange property with another tenant and succession queries.
- Investigating and resolve any breach of tenancy such as untidy gardens.
- Identifying any support requirements and making appropriate referrals
- Responding promptly to reports of ASB within the agreed service standards and take the lead for dealing with ASB issues on the patch
- Identifying the need for additional support, including financial support, and to provide advice and guidance
- Enacting an awareness of external agencies and how to sign post customers
- Working in partnership with other agencies
The successful candidate must have access to a car and drive, and have an Enhanced DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.