Housing Support Worker Vacancies waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following Housing Support Worker position available in Doncaster
Position: Housing Support Worker
Length: 3 months
Hours: 35 hours p/week – Mon - Fri
Rate: £11.00-£12.00 p/hour (PAYE, including holiday pay)
The role will predominantly involve:
- Working with young people and care leavers aged between 16 and 21
- Providing housing-related support services that support help address individual needs and is designed to maximise their independence whilst working towards their successful move-on into independent living
- Responsible for a caseload of customers to whom they will provide high-quality customer support
- Receiving and processing referrals
- Moving individuals into accommodation (including organising practical tasks and benefit claims
- Making regular support visits to provide support to customers
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS and drive and be able to start from next week
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, whom Venn Group subsequently places (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £50 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.