Housing Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a charity and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Housing Support Worker
Location: Dewsbury or Huddersfield
Rate: £10.65 p/hour (PAYE inc holiday pay)
Length: 2 months on going
Hours: 37 hours p/week - Mon - Fri
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing support to customers so that they will be able to find and maintain suitable accommodation, developing independent living skills and becoming familiar with community resources
- Offering support using a person-centred, asset-based approach and to work with customers to achieve their identified goals
- Participating in the staffing of a Housing Related Support rota, offering advice and information and where necessary facilitate access to other services
- Maintaining confidential records and details of any action taken
- Working with participants to identify their housing and support needs in order to develop and implement support plans
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS and be able to start from next week
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.