Housing Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a Housing Association and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Housing Support Worker
Location: Bradford – BD3 0AJ
Rate: £11.68 p/hour (PAYE, including holiday pay)
Length: 4 weeks on going
Hours: 35 hours p/week (inc some evening weekend work)
The role will predominantly involve:
- Supporting women with complex needs in line with a strength based approach in a supported accommodation service and out in the community in clients own homes
- Supporting a caseload of ten clients
- Engaging with clients based on their strengths such as cooking, art in order to gain trust and confidence and build relationships
- Creating support plans and risk assessments
- Supporting with budgeting, bills and life skills
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS, drive and be able to start in to the position from next week
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.