Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for an HR Administrator within a well-established third sector organisation based in Wakefield. The post holder must have strong administration skills. Previous experience in an HR environment would be desirable.
- Providing basic HR advice to staff and managers on a range of issues e.g. Recruitment, HR Policies & Procedures and Learning and Development.
- Providing administrative support to the HROD Team including organising meetings and note taking at meetings.
- Updating and personnel records, including the electronic Employee Staff Records system.
- Responding to relevant HROD inboxes
- Responding to enquiries by telephone, Teams and e-mail
- Supporting HR projects, gathering information and preparing data as required, including running reports.
- Undertake administrative functions to support the wider HR service.
Duration: Permanent / 12 month FTC
Rate: £20,706 – £21,777
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact James Robinson or the Administration team on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.