An exciting position has arisen for a HR Administration to join a London based University.
The post holder will work as part of a small HR team to deliver a high quality, customer-focussed and efficient service to all employees including hourly paid workers. This role will effectively administer operational HR processes to a high standard across the HR portfolio.
Job responsibilities include:
- Be a first point of contact for all daily office enquiries, escalating to the most appropriate team
- Support the HR Officer on the evaluation of HR service/processes and continually improve the service
- Administer the staff development process resolving operational matters as and when they occur
- To administer pre-employment checks and assist with full employee lifecycle
- Ensure reasonable adjustments are escalated to the appropriate team member in preparation for the interview and assessment day
- Administer payroll for all staff and students on a monthly basis liaising with the Human Resources Officer
- Make sure appropriate approval documentation is received and stored in payroll and personal files in line with audit requirements
- Ensure the data relating to staff information is accurately recorded in HR Database
- Confirm budget holders/heads of department enter information on system in accordance with the guidelines
Successful candidate profile:
- Have experience working with the entire HR process
- Experience working with recruitment and have an understanding of payroll
- Have had worked with a HR System in the past
- Be a very organised administrator and process driven
- Education experience is highly desirable
Agency Reference Number: J71011
Per annum salary: £31,723 - £34,843 (Hourly rate Equivalent)
Contract Type: 6 months temporary to permanent
Working pattern: Hybrid (2 days in the office / 3 days working from home)
Hours: 9am to 5pm, 35 hours a week
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.