The specialists in professional recruitment
**New Opportunity – HR Advisor**
Venn Group are working with one of London’s leading social housing providers, who are looking to recruit an HR Advisor to start as soon as possible.
The successful HR Advisor will be joining a dynamic and growing organisation, and will have the ability to execute HR Advisor responsibilities to a high standard.
Title: HR Advisor
Location: Central London
Hours: Full time
Contract : 12 months
- Deliver operational and strategic HR solutions to support organizational objectives
- Consult on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
- Support in the improvement of communication of line managers
- Assist in monthly payroll reviews
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Must have knowledge of HR policies and procedures with previous experience
- Must have an understanding of both right to work check and visa application processes
- Must have the ability to source and analyse relevant HR information to provide managers with appropriate data
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in an advisory HR role
- Ability to translate policy guidance to practical action
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Ability to logically analyse situations and provide practical and acceptable solutions
- Knowledge of IT and HR systems
- CIPD qualification
If interested, please apply as soon as possible as the client is looking to book interviews in as soon as CVs are received.