Recruitment Agency Reference: 7078090
Venn Group is currently representing one of our healthcare clients based in the Hertfordshire area, in order to source an experienced interim HR Advisor for a three month assignment. This role will be paying £18.00 per hour + holiday pay.
Your duties will include:
- Providing technical advice and guidance to ensure compliance with policies and processes, seeking solutions based on current HR best practice
- Undertaking complex analysis of queries/cases/data and producing reports to inform decision making, using a combination of industry knowledge, tools, and technology
- Producing reports and documentation to support the provision of technical advice and guidance on a range of HR related matters as appropriate
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in the HR team to ensure a comprehensive and efficient HR service is provided, challenging current policies and procedures where appropriate
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong public sector background
- Sound understanding of employment law and HR best practice
- Experience of policy and process improvement
- CIPD Level 5+
- UK Driver’s Licence and your own mode of transport
This role is ideally suited to an experienced HR professional who is looking to join a well-established, innovative team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Matt Amos on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.