Venn Group is currently recruiting for a remote HR Advisor for a Public Sector Organisation based in Stafford. This is a temporary position for 6 months initially, offering an hourly rate of £16.24 inclusive of Holiday Pay PAYE or £18.56 via Umbrella.
This role will be remote working with the requirement to be onsite once a month
- Deal with a range of employee relations queries in accordance with the organisations’ HR policies and terms and conditions of employment for staff
- To advise line managers on employee relations issues in accordance with the organisation’s HR policies. Such issues may be sensitive or contentious and the jobholder will require influencing and persuasion skills to overcome resistance from employees and managers
- To support the Senior HR Advisor with Management of Organizational Change as required
- To assist line managers in the management of attendance to support their achievement of targets for the reduction of sickness absence rates. This will include the provision of statistical information; assisting with sickness absence reviews under the organisation’s policy and participate in hearing 3rd stage reviews as allocated by the Senior HR Advisor. In addition, the post holder will advise and support line managers in ill-health retirement or redeployment situations where appropriate
- To advise and support line managers in the resolution of grievances and to participate in hearing the first stages of the procedure, as allocated by the Senior HR Advisor. Complex cases will normally be managed by a more senior member of the human resources team
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona, Kirsty Piper, Keiran Cox or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.