Interim HR Advisor
Vacancy Number: 6989440
A leading NHS organisation in West Yorkshire is looking for an interim HR Advisor to provide a high quality and comprehensive senior HR advisory service as part of the wider HRBP team. As a key member of the HRBP team, the post holder will take a lead role in ensuring the efficient and effective management and progression of all complex employee relations cases within an assigned division and deliver people management solutions to the divisional management teams.
- Responsible for the effective management of all employee relations casework within an assigned division including highly complex disciplinary, grievance, bullying and harassment, performance and attendance management matters. Liaising closely and/or escalating as appropriate to the Head of HR or HR Business Partner
- To provide expert HR representation, advice and guidance as part of an investigatory team or to the Chair of a formal panel hearing, taking part in meetings/hearings (including co-ordination and note taking as appropriate), supporting the preparation of appropriate documentation in accordance with Trust policies, employment law and best practice
- To assist the Head of HR or HR Business Partner in the preparation of Employment Tribunal cases including gathering of evidence, case statements and witness statements
- Support the implementation of organisational change initiatives, including workforce transformation, restructures and TUPE working closely with partnership groups and in line with Trust policy and best practice
Skills and Experience
- NHS Experience
- ER case experience
- Organisational Change experience
Location: West Yorkshire
Duration: 3 Months
To apply, send a current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 234 6400
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please send an updated CV and desired job title.