Vacancy Ref: 453522
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim HR Advisor for a Local Authority in the South West.
Location: South West (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 Months initially
Rate: £25 per hour Umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Identify gaps in existing HR policies and contribute to the development of new HR policies and procedures in collaboration with the policy officer and engage with managers to ensure they are compliant with the policy changes that underpin the organisations culture
- Accountable for effective casework management: absence, probationary, disciplinary, grievance, capability ensure KPI adhered
- Provide high quality, professional advice, guidance and support to coach managers at all levels across the organisation, on the application of HR policies and practices, in relation to complex and varied employee relations issues, specifically: Performance framework
- Effective case management completion including production of monthly, quarterly and annually reports providing insight data and recommendations for HR OD scorecards
- Ensure continuous organisational performance improvement and up to date policy management and application via partnership working with L & D Advisors, specifically around up skilling Line management Manager modules
- Represent HR at multi-agency strategy meetings, advising on HR issues in relation to Child Protection/Vulnerable Adult allegations against members of staff and safeguarding issues
- Experience as HR Advisor/Officer dealing with trade unions, and line management.
- Experience of casework management; disciplinary, grievance, performance, attendance and well-being, conduct and general managing performance
- Up to date employment law knowledge, practical application on case management and ability to apply and implement process and policy change
- Solid understanding and experience in applying employee relations and employment practices in order to manage employee issues
To apply for this position, please contact Oliver Attwood or Peter Roberts on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.