Keywords: HR, Human Resources, Employee Relations, NHS
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job reference: FAU/72259
Job description: An NHS organisation in Darlington are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join their team on a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension. This is a fulltime role that requires the successful candidate to work in the office 4 days per week.
The successful candidate will be dealing with:
- Acting as the first point of contact for managers and staff providing timely HR advice and guidance
- Assisting with sickness absence cases and non-complex sickness meetings
- Supporting on disciplinary and conduct investigations
- Providing support at all HR meetings including preparing documentation for hearings
- Contributing to the development of appropriate HR policies and procedures
It is essential that candidates applying for this role have previous experience in HR and desirable that are qualified to Level 5 CIPD.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Felicity Boynton on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Keywords: HR, Human Resources, Employee Relation, NHS