Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for a Public Sector Organisation based in Coventry. This is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months, offering a salary of between £31,310 - £36,500 dependent on experience.
Please note this salary will be pro-rata due to this role being part time working 3 days per week.
This role will be hybrid working with 1-2 days on site and 1 day working from home.
- Providing expert advice, coaching and support to line managers on HR cases
- Managing HR cases appropriately and effectively, consistent with the organisation’s policies and wider employment legislation
- Leading on Occupational Health referrals and working with colleagues in other areas of the business, such as Health and Safety & IT, to implement recommendations as required
- Contributing to HR policy review, identifying and implementing policy development changes as required
- Creating and updating content on the HR microsite
- Supporting the delivery of the wider HR operations service, such as answering queries on routine HR procedures and policies and updating the HR system
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of HR regulatory requirements, guidance and developments
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona or Kirsty Piper on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.