A London based University is recruiting a HR Assistant to join their team.
The post holder will effectively provide administrative support to the Human Resource department to ensure the provision of a high quality, customer-focussed and efficient service to all employees.
Job responsibilities include:
- To be a first point of contact for all daily office enquiries, escalating to the most appropriate team member as and when appropriate
- To ensure the departments inbox is managed and post is distributed each working day
- To undertake administrative tasks to support HR colleagues and the operational activities of HR service
- To assist the HR team with processing all departmental invoices in line with approved financial regulations
- Assist in the administration and coordination of recruitment campaigns and on-boarding processes
- Support in the administration of pre-employment checks for all applicants applying to the University
- To assist in the administration of the monthly payroll changes in accordance with the monthly payroll cycle in relation to new starters/leavers and contractual changes
Successful candidate profile:
- Experience assisting with the process of recruitment, supporting with the administration of recruitment
- Administrative experience preferably within a busy office environment
- Knowledge on Payroll cycle
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Substantial experience of Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Agency Reference Number: J67380
Per annum salary: £18 to 20 per hour
Contract Type: 5 months temporary contract with chance of extension
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.