Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Assistant for a Public Sector Organisation based in Leamington Spa. This is a Permanent position offering a salary of £18,193 - £20,225per annum.
This role will be office based for the first month with a flexible working pattern (3 days on site) available thereafter.
Duties will include:
- Advised managers on a range of HR procedures, including recruitment and selection, through to shortlisting, arranging interviews and sending documentation to panel members
- Responsible for producing and issuing a range of legal documents including Contracts of employment, amendment to contract letters, offer letters etc with attention to detail being imperative to ensure accuracy
- Managing own and departmental incoming calls and inbox on a daily basis, responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Responsibility for the completion of mandatory and legally required pre-employment and new starter vetting checks, including DBS checks, employment references, right to work checks and be responsible for maintaining the organisation’s Single Central Record, ensuring pre-employment checks are thoroughly actioned and escalate where appropriate
- Maintaining employee files, general administration and departmental archiving
- Assisting in managing leave of absence and providing guidance on college policy and procedure
- Ensuring the HR intranet pages are regularly updated
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona, Kirsty Piper or Keiran Cox on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.