VennGroup Human Resources
Interim Human Resources Recruitment Solutions
Permanent Requirement – HR Assistant – Leamington Spa
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Assistant for a Public Sector Organisation based in Leamington Spa. This is a Permanent position offering a salary of £18,193 - £20,225per annum.
This role will be office based for the first month with a flexible working pattern (3 days on site) available thereafter.
Duties will include:
- Advised managers on a range of HR procedures, including recruitment and selection, through to shortlisting, arranging interviews and sending documentation to panel members
- Responsible for producing and issuing a range of legal documents including Contracts of employment, amendment to contract letters, offer letters etc with attention to detail being imperative to ensure accuracy
- Managing own and departmental incoming calls and inbox on a daily basis, responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Responsibility for the completion of mandatory and legally required pre-employment and new starter vetting checks, including DBS checks, employment references, right to work checks and be responsible for maintaining the organisation’s Single Central Record, ensuring pre-employment checks are thoroughly actioned and escalate where appropriate
- Maintaining employee files, general administration and departmental archiving
- Assisting in managing leave of absence and providing guidance on college policy and procedure
- Ensuring the HR intranet pages are regularly updated
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: J593834
Please note Venn Group recruits all levels of staff so if this role is not right for you please reply in the same manner with a note of what level of work you are looking for.