A position has arisen for a HR Business Partner to work for a leading South London College. This establishment has an ethos of success and commitment to exceptional delivery of service for internal and external stakeholders. Therefore, the successful postholder will be joining their HR team to contribute to and aid this.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Senior Business Partner across designated responsibility areas in relation to organisational change initiatives
- To provide professional advice, guidance and support to managers and other staff, covering a full range of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment and selection
- To manage the HR/ER case list actively and accurately recording progress against each case
- Ensuring fair and consistent application of College policies and procedures based upon up-to-date employment legislation and best practice HR principles
- To provide professional advice on Inductions, Appraisals, Probation processes, Competencies and Performance Improvement Plans.
- Support the recruitment process within areas of responsibility as well as supporting college-wide recruitment initiatives
Successful candidate profile:
- CIPD (Level 5)
- Experience using iTrent and Microsoft Office packages
- Education or Public sector experience
- Understanding of recruitment and selection principles
- Strong experience in HR and Employee Relations
- Ability to prioritise work and use initiative to respond to routine problems
Agency Reference Number: J65080
Per annum salary: £39,000
Contract type: 6 weeks interim to permanent
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.