Interim HR Business Partner
Location: Hybrid – mostly remote with ad-hoc travel within Hertfordshire
Duration: Six months
Hours: 22.5 hours per week (Three days)
Venn Group is proud to be working with a well-respected healthcare organisation which is looking to bring on an interim HR Business Partner for a six month contract, to provide advice guidance and support during a period of change.
Essential skills/experience required:
- Experience of involvement in employee relations including absence, grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Handling employee relations casework, including sickness absence, disciplinary and grievance
- Minor restructuring, up to and including redundancy
- Managing the recruitment process within the department
- Managing relationships with various directors and CEO
The successful applicant will have demonstrable previous experience with TUPE, as well as good employment law knowledge and people management experience.
If you meet the criteria please reply with your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group endeavours to make our message as relevant as possible. If, however, this role is unsuitable please ignore this email.