Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner for a Private Sector organisation based in Birmingham.
This job role will be 2 days on site, 3 days from home.
This role is a permanent contract, working 37.5 hours a week paying between £45-£50k annually.
- Manage own Business Portfolio working with key stakeholders and their teams as:
Strategic Partner (10-15%) –as part of SWP anticipating and preparing for the future, adapting role profiles to future changes in skills and experience; partnering with key stakeholders and their teams and focusing on high value added tasks.
Business Partner (30-40%)– providing advice and support for managers on key issues and processes including organisational changes, recruitment, exit interviews, annual appraisals, annual CRP.
Human Partner (30-40%) – gain a knowledge of all colleagues within their portfolio and provide with advice on how to grown their skills, develop their professional path and ensure their progression via career interviews.
Transversal Partner (15-20%) – contributes or launches HR projects or participates as part of a transversal project team as an HR expert supporting change
- As a certified person, ensure training and competence is kept updated and any conduct risks are managed appropriately to ensure our customers are not at detriment
- Manage all ER issues and organisational changes ensuing risks are assessed and mitigated and HR procedures and policies adhered
- Ensure ‘My Career’ mapping is updated with any new / change of roles working with the compensation and benefits manager
- Ensure ongoing annual review and update of HR policies, taking into consideration best practice and current legislation
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered and applied consistently across the business
- Keep up to date with HR best practice and all legislative developments and changes
- Support HR change and practices
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper and Philip Mylona on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates