The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a successful HR business service in a large organization. They should be comfortable in providing advice and guidance to management regarding complex Employee Relations cases, and being the decision maker. This candidate should come from a public sector background, and be aware of current and ever changing employment law.
Hourly Rate: £24 - £29
Location: Liverpool - Hybrid-working, negotiable (the successful candidate must be able to attend on-site at least 2 days per-week in Liverpool)
- Managing and leading the provision of a high quality, responsive and comprehensive Human Resources service
- Providing strategic support to Senior Managers within a designated division, ensuring expert HR advice and guidance on policy and organizational change is being effectively communicated
- Developing and supporting the implementation of workforce programmes and policies to increase productivity, enabling the organization to achieve its strategic objectives
- Monitoring HR&OD KPIs, and advising senior divisional/corporate Managers on actions, to address any KPIs falling short of target
- MCIPD (preferred)
- 4-6 years of experience in HR or related field
- Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.