HR Business Partner
Vacancy Ref: 7061530
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim HR Business Partner to cover a temporary assignment for a Local Authority in Devon.
This will role be supporting a business area that leans heavily on the operational side but will also involve the strategic introduction of new initiatives. It will be a hybrid role with the expectation to work on-site for two days per week, with the flexibility to work from home for the remaining three.
Duration: 6 months +
Rate: £25/hour umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Creating, agreeing and managing the service level agreement and key performance indicators for the designated business areas
- Driving business performance through creation and delivery of HR strategy and solutions
- Collaborating with managers to support the improvement of the Council’s performance through optimising the organisational structure
- Updating policies, HR metrics and Workforce Planning
- Must hold CIPD level 7
- Experience of providing business focussed HR advice to a wide variety of managers
- Managing casework including disciplinary, capability, grievance, absence etc.
- Experience of producing HR policies and procedures and presenting verbal and written reports to a variety of audiences
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates