Keywords: HR Business Partner, public sector, employee relations
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job reference: SSD/79542
Job description: A well-established public sector organisation in North Yorkshire is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join their team on a temporary basis for 12 months. This is a hybrid role with a requirement to be on site a minimum of four days per week. Travel between sites is required for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will be able to add-value in a transformative and worthwhile organisation.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Support managers and their teams in all aspects of the Business Planning process
- Contribute to the review, development, consultation and implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes
- Assist the development of supervisors and managers, both informally and formally via training
- Provide practical support and advice on a range of HR related issues, liaising as appropriate with colleagues
- Provide advice on external issues
- Deliver advice on all organisational development issues
- Monitor sickness absence reports, discussing with the designated manager where appropriate
- Liaise with management on job vacancies and assist with non-specialist adverts and recruitment campaigns
- Mentor staff as appropriate
- Undertake any other such duties
It is essential that candidates applying for this role have a degree/equivalent in HR Management and are CIPD qualified.
There are additional employee benefits with this role so if you would like to discuss this role in more detail please contact Sarah Davies on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Keywords: HR Advisor, public sector, employee relations