Our NHS client based in the South-West is looking for an HR Lead to provide project leadership and strategic direction for all HR aspects of an important transformation project.
Vac No: 7047170
Location: South West
Length: 12 – 16 months
Salary: up to £62k
- Responsible for the provision and management of a business focused professional HR service with specific management responsibility for programme resourcing, on boarding and reward strategies and the management of organisational redesign and change
- Work with senior stakeholders to drive the programme and apply best HR practice to embed new ways of working, processes and organisational structures that create and add value
- Foster a positive climate of employee relations and sustain an effective partnership approach and develop and maintain good working relationships with representatives of Trade Unions and staff organisations
- Communicate a range of highly complex and sensitive information regarding a number of employment issues including employee relations and organisational change
- Analyse highly complex HR issues and make decisions in relation to identification and interpretation of policies
- Plan the implementation of the HR project strategy and be the strategic lead in modelling, testing, consulting, negotiating and implementing any changes to employee reward, compensation and benefits
- Plan and organise complex programmes and work to the timescales of the project. Plans may requirement adjustments, in line with the wider project plans, that may impact on the HR activities
- Run a recruitment drive for the programme, advise on plans for backfill and lead on planning complex organisational resign programmes and organise staff training (including overseas training programmes)
- Ensure that changes as a result of the programme are compliant with good employment practice within a framework of national NHS terms and conditions, local policies and procedures and the requirements of employment legislation
- Be accountable for the successful financial management of the HR budget for the programme
- Strategic recruitment experience
- Public Sector HR project experience
- NHS experience
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.