Keywords: HR, Employee Relations, NHS, People Management, Organisational Change
Job Title: HR Manager
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a HR Manager within a well establish public sector organisation in Sheffield. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies. The role requires regional travel.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a HR Manager level service to defined areas within an organisation including the provision of high quality HR advice and proactive support and guidance regarding design, implementation and management of all people practices.
Your duties will include:
- Working in partnership with Senior Management teams to identify and deliver effective business focussed people solutions
- Providing innovative solutions that support the business in the identification and management of workforce issues and major change programmes
- Advising on complex ER matters, providing guidance and professional development to the Senior/HR Advisors
- Developing and updating defined HR policies and procedures
- Participating in directorate management meetings and attending performance management review meetings
- Supporting and facilitation organisational change leading on HR change processes including designing of structures and consultation processes and managing consultation with employees
- Previous NHS experience is essential