Keywords: HR, Education
Job Title: HR Manager
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a HR Manager within a well establish educational organisation in Harrogate. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a HR Manager level service to defined areas within an organisation including the provision of high quality HR advice and proactive support and guidance regarding design, implementation and management of all people practices.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the HR department so as to ensure that all human resources matters are given the appropriate time and attention
- Encouraging a service driven approach to HR whereby all members of the team aim to respond quickly to enquiries and to add value to the organisation through their work
- Meeting regularly with the HR Assistant (part-time) to set priorities and review work flows, and to delegate work to them as appropriate
- Keeping the SLT regularly appraised of the key human resources matters that arise
- Assisting in the career development of the HR Assistant, including appraisals and progress reviews and continuing professional development
- Previous Educational experience is essential
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jacob Douglass or the HR team on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.