HR Manager: Band 7
Length: 12 Months FTC
Rate: £38,890 - £44,503
Our client, a Healthcare Organisation based in Surrey, is looking to appoint a HR Manager to join their team on a long-term basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to advance their Human Resources Management Experience during a time where their efforts will undoubtedly help the healthcare community greatly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- To lead and manage an effective and efficient operational HR service that includes:
- Employee Relations
- Occupational Health
- To provide a high-quality HR service to the organisation ensuring it is compliant with local and national directives and employment legislation
- To advise on specific organisational change or employee relations cases where issues of concern arise, or expert advice is required
- To deliver bespoke / relevant HR training programmes for all organisational managers and other staff as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Recent NHS/Healthcare background
- Senior HR Experience
- The ability to develop professional relationships with senior staff and colleagues
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Yildan Hussein or Lucy Hertzberg on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.