Are you a HR Officer and looking to secure a new opportunity? Do you enjoy a varied Generalist role which has exposure to all elements of HR? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re working with a leading University in the Creative Arts field to recruit a HR Officer. The post holder will deliver a customer-focussed HR service delivering excellence across the entire HR portfolio.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage the recruitment and selection process from inception to completion, ensuring all new staff are appointed fairly and in line with UKVI regulations
- Oversee the distribution of the annual appraisal cycle and probation review processes
- Provide first and second line HR advice to all staff and line managers ensuring compliance in line with internal policies and employment legislation
- Manage and ensure the effective communications on various platforms including the HR intranet pages
- Train and brief staff as appropriate in HR related systems and processes
- Support with monthly payroll processes, inputting information and calculation pro-rata salaries
The successful candidate profile:
- CIPD award/certificate or equivalent
- Substantial HR operational experience within a busy HR office environment
- Experience working in the Higher Education sector
- Experience of payroll administration
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Agency Reference Number: J74608
Annual Salary: £37,667 - £41,000 (will be paid on a hourly rate equivalent)
Contract type: 3-6 months with opportunity to progress to permanent
Working pattern: Hybrid
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.