Venn Group are currently recruiting for a HR Project Manager for a Public Sector Organisation based in Birmingham. This is a permanent contract, offering an annual salary of £45,350 + 15% Flex Fund.
This role will be Hybrid working.
- Responsible for the initiating, scoping, design and delivery of policy and process improvement projects as assigned by the Head of People Strategy, Planning & Insights to deliver the agreed People Strategy
- Through the management of the HR improvement plan, support the delivery of key milestones, project costs, quality, and safety targets to ensure objectives are achieved
- Identify programme conflicts and interface opportunities
- Responsible for standing up the governance structure for HR projects across internal HR teams and stakeholders, including disseminating information to the HR SLT, the HR Operational Priorities meeting
- Responsible for owning and monitoring the implementation of an integrated HR project plan which covers all areas of the function and identified BAU, improvement and discrete individual projects
- Responsible for the development of the business case for change for given projects, assessing options, agreeing implementation plans, managing risks, assessing cost-benefit analysis for projects, and gaining approval the HR Senior Leadership team as appropriate
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation to ensure successful project outcomes
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting the organisation’s standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Responsible for the reporting of progress, risks and issues to the HR Senior Leadership team and closing out project deliverable
- Supporting the team with developing, maintaining & proactively managing stakeholder relationships with senior executives, directors and colleagues, providing advice, recommendations and management information as required on programme delivery, medium term planning and strategic direction
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.