A position has arisen for a HR Systems Officer to work for a leading London University. This establishment has an ethos of success and commitment to exceptional delivery of service for internal and external individuals. Therefore, the successful postholder will be joining their HR team to contribute to and aid this.
Job responsibilities include:
- Administrate the HR System, iTrent, through the input/maintenance of accurate records and record employment changes, amendments and changes in details
- Maintaining the accuracy of the HRIS, alongside undertaking data quality audits
- Provision of front-line support via telephone, email and in person to deal with HR queries
- Liaising with the Payroll Team to ensure accurate input
- Delivery of appropriate reports to the HR database to aid audits and the monitoring of employee data
- Assisting with compilation of the annual HESA return and the testing of software upgrades
The successful candidate MUST have:
- CIPD qualification, or working towards this Level 3 or 5 or equivalent work experience in HR
- The ability to use Midland iTrent to demonstrate its full functionality
- Excellent foundation skills in relation to Mathematics and English.
Agency Reference Number: 7139860
Salary: £34,000 Pro Rata
Contract type: 4 month Part-Time (2.5 days/week, 17-21 Hours/week)
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.