As the HRIS Implementation - Project Manager for our client based in the City, your role will be to support the implementation of a new HRIS – likely to be SAP SuccessFactors.
• Process mapping and reviewing HR processes
• Making recommendations and adaptations
• Project managing the implementation of new HRIS
• Keeping the project track/moving along/overcoming blockages and delays
• Working closely with IT Project Managers from the external consultancy
The successful candidate will need excellent HRIS Project Management experience supporting recent HRIS implementations and integrations. Experience of implementing either Oracle or SAP SuccessFactors preferred - but will consider other HRIS implementation experience. The candidate will need to be available at short notice and able to commit for the duration of the contract: 6-12 months initially.
Our client is a global investment bank and they place a strong emphasis on culture and engagement.