IA Security Consultant
12 Month+ Contract
Onsite – Farnborough
Circa £500 via Umbrella
**DV Clearance Required**
**Must be British National**
Our client, a global technology organisation, urgently require an experienced IA Security Consultant to undertake a long-term contract.
To be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Has performed a Security Assurance Co-ordinator (SAC) or similar role on a MoD project
- DV Cleared
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain knowledge of current MoD and HMG security requirements and provide advice to the Project Security Manager (SyM) on MOD security requirements.
- Identify and assess the potential impact of amendments to MOD or HMG policy on the Programme.
- Gain and maintain accreditation of project systems in accordance with the security requirements in QinetiQ’s contract with MoD, including liaison as tasked by the Project SyM with MoD (e.g. CyDR) and other (e.g. NCSC) security stakeholders.
- Maintain RMADS and security risk assessments for project systems to support accreditation.
- Produce Test Security Instructions (TSI), Security Impact Assessments (SIA) and other threat assessments as required.
- Provide support to ITHCs, Configuration Assessments and production of Remedial Action Plans (RAP).
- Maintain certification of the MOD facility in support of the accreditation of project systems.
- Maintain relevant Codes of Connection (CoCo) and ensure continued approval for such connections.
For further information please contact Oman Azad (email@example.com)