Venn Group are currently recruiting for an ICT Helpdesk Technician to be based at a college in Beverley (On-site) there may be occasional travel to other sites required.
The successful candidate must,
- Act as the first point of contact for staff and students to report ICT issues and faults
- Be responsible for installing and maintaining computer equipment as well as resolving technical problems across the college
- Utilise the IT helpdesk function, logging calls and responding promptly to enquiries
- Provide campus-wide support to staff, students, conferencing events and external clients
- Assist in the collection of information and population of a college asset and licensing registers
- Test and deploy new software where appropriate.
- Provide support for college systems and infrastructure at the request of the ICT Systems and Infrastructure Team
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues when required
- Build and replace hardware throughout the organisation and install and configure hardware and software
- Assist in documenting and develop a robust Policies and Procedures manual to allow knowledge transfer within the team and wider college
This is an on-call role (1 in 5) you will be expected to be avaialble to answer emergency calls either on an evening or weekend
1 Year experience working in an IT Support role is essential
25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
To apply email email@example.com or call 0113 234 6400