ICT Infrastructure Engineer
We are currently working with an established District Council, who are looking for the interim support of an experienced ICT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team for a 3-6 month initial period, with likely extension.
Please see below for some key requirement for the role.
- Experience in Office 365, Azure and InTune platform management
- Previous Local Government or Public sector experience
- Connectivity technologies experience including Cisco, Meraki and Palo Alto Desirably
- Previous experience being the primary escalation point for all incidents and problems via a Helpdesk
- Experience working as a Senior Engineer working within a similar environment with a proven track record of technical abilities
- WLAN, LAN and WAN experience
- Previous server maintenance experience
Duration: 3-6 months
Fully remote working
5 days a week, 37.5 hours a week
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to the Midlands Local Gov Team at email@example.com .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team