ICT Support Officer
Vacancy Ref: 7070690
A position has arisen for an ICT Support Officer within a prestigious local authority in South Wales. This is a key role working at IT support, system administration and providing technical resolutions.
The successful candidate must have experience in system maintenance processes.
Location: South Wales (Remote)
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £14.90/hour umbrella
IR35 Status: Inside
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking system administration functions for the management of information systems, promoting their use and best practice
- Working closely with senior managers, operational staff, ICT to develop and implement management information systems
- Advising managers and staff of performance information, designing dashboards, including graphical representation, to assist with the interpretation of data as required
- Working closely with managers to analyse work practices and construct guidelines, flowcharts and monitoring reports to assist them to improve and maintain the quality of data recorded
- Experience in use of WCCIS
- Knowledge of system maintenance processes and practice
- Educated to NVQ3/A level or equivalent proven knowledge, skills or abilities
- Established skills in business analytics tools and techniques
The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to further their IT support skills as well as their knowledge of IT within local government.
For further information, please contact Olli Attwood on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to OAttwood@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.