OVERALL PURPOSE/ROLE SUMMARY:
The post holder will work closely with the operational service teams, ICT Directorate, Information Governance teams and systems users to ensure that pandemic response business systems (both ICT solutions and business processes) meet the needs of the Pandemic and Health Emergency Response Services and its stakeholders.
The role primarily focuses on supporting Data decommission and Data Repatriation assurance and deliveries to enable all PHERS business systems to comply with data protection law, IG and records management requirements.
The post holder is responsible for the assurance of Data Decommission and Data Repatriation deliverables to an agreed Assurance framework and timeframe agreed with the service stakeholders.
The post holder will also be responsible for identifying the needs of the service and users and will seek solutions to those needs in the existing Assurance Framework or recommend new solutions when relevant.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Working closely with the Test and Assurance Lead to support the PHERS Data Programme with the assurance of Data Decommission and GDPR deliverables,
2. To provide expert knowledge of the principles and practice of quality maturity models and quality standards such as the ISO9000 series and risk models to improve test capabilities,
3. To provide expert knowledge of agile testing and assurance processes and methods for functional testing and assurance,
4. To provide knowledge and understanding of data protection laws and technologies, their risks and the techniques employed to test them,
5. To provide knowledge of a number of complex operating systems, technical (Cloud/hardware) and data architectures, and how they interact in terms of technical and business requirements,
6. Responsible for assuring multiple Suppliers deliveries under contractual timescales,
7. Design and lead implementation of assurance frameworks, assess complex risk and lead development of assurance approaches, Page 3 of 6
8. Responsible for reviewing high-level governance products such as business cases, service level agreements, new work requests, CCNs and commercial contracts from an assurance perspective.
9. Responsible for communicating the business and strategic impact of technical issues to a diverse audience.
10.Responsible for working alongside a range of delivery partners employing a variety of delivery methodologies,
11.Responsible for supporting the improvement of quality delivery capability in diverse technical and delivery contexts,
12.To focus on constructive evaluation and challenge of own and team performance,
13.Responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation,
14.Stakeholder analysis and engagement to ensure delivery of successful outcomes with respect to non-functional compliance requirements and any other associated matters,
15 Change management - Management of functional request for change (RFC) process