Income Officer Immediately Required
Duration: 6 Months
Hours: 37.5 hours per working week
Pay Rate: £28.25 via Umbrella
An opening has arisen for a Income related Officer to work a 6 month contract within a Local Authority in Nottingham. This individual shall be experienced in Income related support, Debt recovery and Housing & Benefit knowledge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Full knowledge of dealing with rent arrears recovery, advising clients on claiming universal credit, housing benefit and discretionary housing payments and also be well informed in dealing with income and expenditure forms
- Manage the administration and budget of service charges including monitoring service charge income and expenditure and the annual rent and service charge increases
- Ensure customers pay the weekly rent and service charge and monitor rents and arrears on at least a fortnightly basis, taking action in accordance with organisations policies to recover rent arrears including serving notices
- Seek referrals from support providers, local Councils and other referring agencies to re-let voids and select new tenants in liaison with support providers or other partners and set up and manage tenant records.
- Responding to anti‐social behaviour complaints and neighbour disputes according to the Advances procedures and providing advice as required.
- Ensure all tenancy and housing related records are properly maintained and recorded on Open Housing
The successful candidate will have:
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle
- Previous experience working in this position
- Use of Capita system
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons (Executive Consultant) on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations