Interim Elderly Scheme Manager – Immediately Required
Our client, a recognised Housing Association is seeking an experienced Elderly Scheme Manager to provide backing to some of their already established elderly care schemes across Surrey who care for clients over 55.
Position: Elderly Scheme Manager
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Rate: £13 - 16 per hour (Dependent on experience)
DBS: Enhanced Required (Preferably on update service)
· Build strong links with customers within the living schemes and wider communities within a designated neighbourhood
· Ensure tenants’ rights are upheld, monitor their welfare and wellbeing, identify when additional support is required and provide high levels of customer service
· Control the potential loss of revenue by monitoring, reporting and taking action on voids and arrears to maximise income.
· Complete independent living assessments for scheme tenants in person and over the phone
· Carry out regular welfare checks to tenants over the phone and in person
· Apply strong knowledge of safeguarding and promote the welfare of individuals and families as required
· Report and follow up on communal repairs and enable customers to reportindividual repairs
· Signpost customer to appropriate external agencies including NHS, social services and financial support, signposting residents where necessary
· Enhanced DBS and full driving license
· Experience in working with elderly clients in a supported living scheme
· Have a personable and likeable approach when engaging with customers
If you have experience to match this Elderly Scheme Manager opportunity, or if you would like more information on the role, please contactDan Williams on
020 7557 7667 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
· Contributing to the effective and efficient running of the service and achievingtargets andobjectivesthatareset,ensuringthegroupscustomerservicesstandardsaremet at alltimes.