Infection Control Specialist
Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in the South East who are looking for an Infection Control Specialist to join their team immediately.
Reference No: 6991110
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of IP&C improve infection prevention and control practices across all providers, including maintaining a network
- Supporting colleagues and providers with an incident or outbreaks of infection
- Supporting IP&C improvements by carrying out audits and clinical quality visits and writing action plans where appropriate
- Providing teaching and training on specific IP&C subjects, and update sessions to a wide variety of staff and volunteers
- Working with practices and local care to ensure that they are offered support to meet the standards in the Health and Social Care Act 2008 pertaining to IP&C, Sepsis awareness and Immunisation and Vaccination and newsletter
- Working with the Head of IP&C to evaluate new services and providers in terms of provision for safe and effective IP&C as per relevant best practice guidelines - with guidance supporting commissioners through the procurement process in relation to IP&C
It is essential that the successful candidate has experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of current NHS Infection Control standards
- Experience working within Care Homes, Primary Care, CCG’s or Acute Trusts
- Experience in Auditing
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or speak with David Preedy and on 020 7557 7667.