Information Governance Lawyer
Venn Group’s specialist Legal team are currently working with a Local Authority based in Berkshire, who are known for their excellent team culture, to recruit for an Information Governance Lawyer.
- Full time or Part-time (part-time 25 hrs a week)
- 6 months contract (ongoing)
- Fully remote
- Competitive / negotiable rate dependent on experience
Responsibilities of the Information Governance Lawyer:
- Dealing with Data Protection Matters
- Working on Information Sharing Agreements
- Handling DPIAs
- Dealing with Subject Access Requests
- To work effectively with other colleagues
- Must be qualified Solicitor, Barrister or member of CILEx
- Must have Local Government experience
- Must have Information Governance experience
Interested? For more information, please contact Tumi Akanbi or our specialist Local Government Legal Team.
Please do not hesitate to apply for this Information Governance Lawyer role.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.