Venn Group are working with an NHS organisation to recruit for ab Information Governance Officer. The successful candidate will ensure work is carried out effectively and professionally with specific responsibility for providing IG support to new Digital projects.
Job responsibilities include:
- Line management duties
- Budget management
- Contribute to the delivery of strategic plans
- Provide technical expertise in the formulation of policies and procedures relations to the use of Clinical systems, Information Sharing, Information Governance, Data collection and Data Quality
- To understand and apply the principles of NHS IG policies
- To identify information related organisational risks and to advise on how to minimise potential adverse effects
- Provide project management support to meet national and local IG requirements
- Previous Information Governance experience and a good working knowledge of DPIAs
- Knowledge of relevant Data and Information policies, regulations and laws
- Experienced in updating and developing policies/practices/systems
- Ability to deal with tricky stakeholders (good customer relations)
- Experienced in Project Management
Daily rate: £138.97 - £163.88 PAYE including holiday pay or £153.31 - £181.67 via Umbrella
Contract type: March 2024
Working pattern: can be remote for the right candidate
Location: Basildon - can be remote for the right candidate
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
If interested, please email your updated CV to Owen Davies on firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.