Information Governance Officer – Local Authority
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a Local Authority based in London, who are known for their excellent team culture and are recruiting for an Information Governance Officer to join their department.
This is a full-time role (36 hours per week) with hybrid working available
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Providing advise on Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Managing Data Breaches and advising on Disclosures (including FOIs, SARs, EIRs)
- Conducting Information Risk Assessments and advising on the same
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Good working knowledge of Data Protection legislation
- Experience of reviewing DPIAs
Interested? For further information, please contact Manasvi Kale at Venn Group.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.