6 month FTC - £36,024 pro rata
12 week temp - £19.79 + hol pay per hour
A local Manchester, public sector organisation are looking to onboard several diligent and GDPR aware Information Officers. This is a great opportunity to enter a large organisation and hit the ground running.
The role itself will be heavily focussed on FOI requests and Subject Access Requests.
To operate and maintain the function, responsibility and regulatory requirement for all matters relating to Data Protection, Records Management and Freedom of Information across national and international operations and to ensure compliance with respective data protection laws and regulation
- Provide expert, accurate advice and guidance to academic and professional staff within the organisation
- Assist with training and support to the Information Governance Guardians and Coordinator
- Assist with information governance training and awareness across the
- Assist with audits which require Data Protection and information security support
- Process Data Subject Access Requests accurately and respond to queries from Data Subjects in accordance with the regulatory timelines. Provide analysis of data for reporting purposes
- Provide support and assist with the recording, review, analysis and resolution of Data Protection and information security incidents
- Respond to Freedom of Information requests, in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000