URGENTLY NEEDED - Service Desk Team Lead (Permanent)
We are on the lookout of a Senior Service Desk Lead to join an NHS organisation in the North East of the UK.
Technical Skill Required
- Manage the IT infrastructure and its environment
- Manage the hosting of application systems and services; ensuring or undertaking preventative or remedial action to optimise performance and availability, ensuring that all service levels are met, or exceeded
- Manage the installation of IT infrastructure equipment and upgrades to operating environments; ensures redundant equipment is safely decommissioned
- Monitor and report on the performance of all infrastructure, applications, and related IT services in accordance with agreed performance and service level agreements
- Maintain and agrees service level agreements with suppliers and with customers via the business engagement team
- Manage and undertakes all physical data management, including backup and recovery
- Maintain the IT disaster recovery plan ensuring that it is up to date and regularly tested
- Maintain all desktop builds; undertake and supports the more complex and difficult desktop software installations
- Manage work associated with the larger office moves that require significant infrastructure changes
- Manage and supports the provision of email, remote access, pervasive computing, unified communications and similar services
- Maintain technical operations and support documentation and the knowledgebase required to manage operate and support the infrastructure, particularly networks and server hardware
Management Skills Required
- Experience Managing a small team is a MUST
Salary: £32,000 per annum starting salary
Location: Newcastle upon-Tyne (Flexable working 2/3 days onsite) - Full location provided upon application
Please apply using the link attached.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.