Interim Public Sector IT Recruitment Solutions
Interim Infrastructure Specialist
Our NHS client based in Devon is looking for an interim Infrastructure Specialist (digital programmes) to join their team on a 9 month contract to support them in the delivery of the biggest programme of clinical pathway transformation it has ever undertaken.
Location: Devon (hybrid working)
Length: 9 months
Daily Rate: DOE
Day to Day Duties:
- Design, test, install and manage of the various infrastructure and dependant application platform elements which support the digital transformation programme
- Including, but not limited to, application deployment platforms, Network Infrastructure including LAN,WAN, Wi-Fi, mobile data, web services, application servers (local or hosted)
- Support EUD Teams with clinical application-based devices, digital diagnostic equipment, print services and network reliant end user computing;
- Proactive monitoring and management of the warranted environment in order to ensure high availability to the required standard (99.99%)
- Delivery of suitable reporting mechanisms, such that the senior Digital Leads can be assured of all infrastructure services meeting the agreed high availability and performance requirements
- Manage reporting and monitoring actively in order to analyse root causes for problems and to implement plans to remediate them across the digital infrastructure environment
- Implementation of infrastructure work packages that meet warranted environment upgrades to the agreed standard
- Support the migration and troubleshooting of application builds (third-party and local) across the infrastructure environment
- Provide ongoing operational support for the systems included within the My Care portfolio with reliance of the digital infrastructure.
- Demonstrable digital infrastructure experience
- Excellent technical knowledge and practical experience of multiple technologies
- Excellent digital networking skills LAN, WAN, DMZ, Wi-Fi, mobile data, Firewalls, Routing
- Experience working on very large scale, complex projects
- Experience gained in clinical or NHS settings
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com call Riley Garnett or Jamie O’Neill on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.