Inquest Lawyer – Hybrid Working – £57,000 per annum – South West
Venn Group’s specialist Public Sector Legal team is working with a South West Public Body who are seeking to appoint an Inquest Lawyer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Lawyer (Solicitors, Barristers and highly experienced CILEX professionals) with relevant inquest or clinical negligence experience.
Day to day duties include:
- Defending claims against the organisation
- Attending court for contested cases and claims
- Collating information and preparing case files for inquest claims
- Liaisng with relevant parties including emergency services and coroners
- Updating and taking witness statements from relevant parties
- Providing legal advice to all relevant parties, employees and managers
Remote working is available, however the ideal candidate will be willing to travel to attend court when necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lawyer looking to make the next step or develop and existing career within clinical work and advocacy with a well respected employer in the South West.
For more information, please contact Michael Attwood or Georgina Fry on 0117 930 8760, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent CV and details of your current availability and we will be in touch.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates