Interim Communications Officer
Based in London
Length: 3 months initially
A reputable London borough communications team is currently recruiting for an Interim Communications Officer to work on their corporate priorities as well as provide general communications support and increase capacity in this busy team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the communications manager to put an action plan in place for priority campaigns and devise a strategy to ensure they are ready to launch later this year
- Supporting the communications department with other general communications workload as and when required
- Produce content tailored to the borough, including e-newsletters, videos, social media and printed material
- Plan and organise workload to respond effectively to competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable generalist communications experience with digital skills
- Strong evidence of campaigns and marketing
- Ability to work creatively and at pace with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to be able to write for different channels and audiences
- Public sector experience (local government desirable)
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Zack Hamouda, Niki Holdich or Nicola Gradon and email your CV to email@example.com
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for vouchers for a range of companies.