Venn Group are partnering with a Private Healthcare organisation as they look for a skilled Credit Controller to join their team on a 6 month contract.
This is an extremely busy time for the Finance department and we are looking to speak with Credit Controller who have managed numerous accounts (400+) and large ledgers.
The main duties of the role will be as followed;
- Take responsibility and ownership of a portfolio of customer accounts and collect the debts in line with the company’s credit terms
- Develop and maintain a relationship with key customers in the Group to ensure prompt payment of outstanding debts
- Prepare and provide customer statements on a monthly basis and follow up any outstanding debts that are overdue as necessary
- Contact clients to chase payments by following the process as outlined by the Head of Credit Control
- Handle any telephone queries and enquiries from practices, insurance companies and patients, and assist the wider credit control team with ad hoc requests
- Deal with client queries and liaise with other departments to ensure entry and billing errors are amended in a timely manner
- Escalate overdue accounts to Credit Control Supervisor for suspension in the event of non-payment
- Assist the credit control team by establishing close working relationships with the London based Sales and Service teams and acquire working knowledge of the relevant business areas.
The ideal candidate should have;
- Significant Credit Control experience
- Cash allocation experience
- Team player
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 pa
Location: Central London